Thursday, June 16, 2016

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice ~ So many folks have requested a full review from me of Batman v Superman, but the truth is I am worn out by this movie. I hated it in the theater, and have hated talking about it since, which I have done multiple times.

What I'll do instead is direct you to where you can read and hear some of my opinions on the movie, and then present a comic to read, one that shows what Superman is supposed to be like. Here you go…

My brief review of the film can be found here at Biff Bam Pop!, which is where you can also find my Easter egg hopes for the film, and what we actually got. I even wrote a piece about one of the first times the two heroes met in the comics, as Superboy and Batlad, right here.

I also talked about the movie quite a bit. First on The GAR! Podcast right here, and then on the Nerdfect Strangers podcast here and here.

Here's one of my favorite Superman stories, showing in an economy of space, just what my Superman is supposed to be like.



That's what Superman is about to me. Apparently, a lot of folks disagree…

No comments:

Post a Comment